Spell and Quiz Game audio files not showing in Simulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell and Quiz Game audio files not showing in Simulator

Spell and Quiz game audio files show in preview mode in the app, but do not show/work in Simulator.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sharon; 2019-05-19, 10:48. Reason: Adding additional attachment to further illustrate issue

I was not able to reproduce this behavior. Would it be possible for you to send me your project to our support mail: support@tigercreate.com

Comment

I have emailed applicable project files. Will await your response.

Comment

I got your mail, but the scene file alone does not work. I would need the whole project.

But I also dig a little deeper and found something that could cause a problem with these audio buttons. I fixed this and prepared a new update (1.5.1). It's possible that this already fixes your problem. Please let me know if it did.

Comment

Hi Kevin, The update did not fix the issue with audio buttons. The Memo Game card background looks awesome, though!!!. Thank you!! The file I sent includes all of the game and sound files from the project so far- enough to see the issue behavior. I understand that whole project will help to trouble shoot all causes and will send, but may not be until tomorrow as I am leaving for work now and will not be home until around 11pm Eastern Standard time tonight.

Comment

It does look like the fix did cause the actual audio button to show it Simulator most times. There just isn't sound most of the time. So looks like you are on the right track.

Comment

Hi Kevin, My entire project (compressed) exceeds the size limitation for emailing. I did change how the games are accessed to have one game on select pages rather than all on one page, but still running into the same issue: Sometimes no audio icon/no sound, sometimes audio icon but no sound. Sometimes audio icon but have to click it to get sound. No consistency within a game; ex. Question has no icon/sound, but game result has icon/sound if icon is clicked. I would like the audio to play on load automatically like it performs in the app.

Comment

You may have to use services like dropbox or wetransfer to send the project to me.

Comment

Just wanted to let you know, that I got your project and am looking at the problem.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

Yay!!! I saw the last update fixed the audio button issue with the games. Works fantastically! You guys are awesome! I didn't realize that the question text would be highlighted like the answers. This is a really cool feature, but the current highlight color is yellow which doesn't show up very well on the white question background. Can the highlight or background color be changed?

Comment

Unfortunately the highlight color can't be changed right now. But I looked back at the implementation in TigerCreate Preview and there the question is not highlighted. This actually the wanted behavior, so I will have to remove the highlighting of the question text again.

Comment

That works for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X