Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsches Inhaltsverzeichnis in iBooks

Hallo,

beim Export eines Projektes in das iBooks Format scheint es ein Problem mit dem Erstellen des Inhaltsverzeichnisses zu geben. Jede Szene wird identisch betitelt, was für Apple offenbar zu einem Problem beim Veröffentlichen führt:

"Please provide a complete, accurate listing of all chapters or sections in the iBooks-generated table of contents.
    Per section 14.1 of the iBooks Store Formatting Guidelines: All books need to contain a complete listing of all chapters or book sections. "

Kann ich das als Anwender beeinflussen?

Grüße, Christian
    Attached Files

Hi Christian,

thanks for your message.
    In the interest of our international users please write future posts in english as you did in your previous post.
    Thanks in advance!

In the iBooks publishing options you used an unconventional wording for "Page Name".
    Please try again with the word "Seite" for a german book or "Page" for an english book.
    The page number is automatically added and the resulting table of contents: "Seite 1, Seite 2 ... " worked for us in the past for the submission on iBooks.

Hope this helps, if this remains an issue please get back to us and we'll find a solution.

Best
    David

Comment

Hello David,
      thank you, your solution helped.

regards
      Christian

Comment

Hi,
        I have a similar problem: my epub got rejected: "Incomplete/Inaccurate app generated Table of Contents".
        Even though I just used "Page" as the name for "Page Name" , I ended up with the ticket/ rejection from apple. When i go to the Table of Content in Apple Book I see that for some reason (?) the first page isn't named "Page" but has the title of the book as the name. I assume that's the problem?
        I attached the export log and some screenshots.
        Cheers
        Anke
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Anke,

this has been standard in TC for a couple of years now and Apple always accepted it.
          Sad to hear that this time they don't.
          You can try to re-submit the book and hope that a different reviewer doesn't consider it as a reason for rejection.
          Or you can contact us directly via [email protected] and we try different TOC entries.

Best
          David

Comment

Working...
          X