Publish overview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publish overview

The publish overview is a great help to optimize the performance of the scenes. It always worked out well, but for some reason it isn’t working correctly anymore. Now I am not able anymore to choose and analyze different scenes and I don’t see the content of the containers anymore.

My system specifications are:

Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6
    Xcode 9.4.1
    TC 2.25
    Publishing Tools 1.5.4

Would you need some more information about this issue?

Comment

Hey Stefan,

Can you please give me more info about how to reproduce this. I just tried publishing again with Publish Overview option and all info is generated and presented there. So what exactly is missing for you?

Thank you!

Comment

Hey Bogdan,

the strange thing is: sometimes it is working but only sometimes. In most cases the publishing overview appears but without the radio button on the top right where you can choose the scenes. There is only one scene displayed where there is a hyperlink to the containers but this link doesn't work. I even updated to TC 226.
        If you like I can give you also a screenshot of the issue.

Best regards
        Stefan

Comment

Now I think I found out something: you have to be online, then the publish overview is played out correctly.
          So I think the issue occurs only when you are offline. Can you confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
            The publish overview is a great help to optimize the performance of the scenes. It always worked out well, but for some reason it isn’t working correctly anymore. Now I am not able anymore to choose and analyze different scenes and I don’t see the content of the containers anymore.

My system specifications are: https://redtube.vin

Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6
            Xcode 9.4.1
            TC 2.25
            Publishing Tools 1.5.4
            I'm facing a similar issue..... please help me with it...did u get a fix somewhere?
            Last edited by smithclarkson1; 1 week ago.

Comment

Try and get online to get the full publish overview functionality. In my case it worked well.

Comment

Working...
              X