Trouble with "Turn off narrator" UI Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with "Turn off narrator" UI Action

I'm able to turn narration off using the UI Action on a button, but when the next node plays (containing a voice track) in the same scene the narration turns back on. Is there a way for the UI Action to affect all narration in a scene? Otherwise the reader will have to constantly tap the button to turn narration off. Thanks in advance.

Did this happen in TigerCreate or in any of our exports (iOS, Android, Web, Simulator etc.)

Comment

Kevin, it happens in the Preview mode inside TigerCreate.

Comment

Hello Studio Timbo,

How exactly did you construct your scene.
        In my test I added two textblocks with speech animation and a button with the UI Action - Turn Narrator off.
        The first text box had the next box connected via the Next Speech option and was marked as a start animation.

In preview (and simulator) I was able to switch all narration off via the button with the UI Action and the narration stayed off.

That's why I'm wondering what you did in your scene for that behaviour to appear that you describe. I want to make sure that it isn't a bug (if it is I'll let the devs know ).

Would it be possible for you to send a demo scene were the issue occurs to our support mail? support@tigercreate.com

Greetings,
        Carola

Comment

Carola,

Thanks for the reply. I sent an email with the scene (and a revised one based on your recommendation above) to the email you provided.

Danke!
          James

Comment

Working...
          X