Crash when "go to scene"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash when "go to scene"

Another thing: on a iOS-testbuild the app crashes on some nodes when the click should lead you to another scene within the project (under miscellaneous / go to scene).
    But on preview mode it works well.

This also occurred:
    – on a iOS-Testbuild created
    – with the newest TC-Version 2.23,
    – the newest publishing tools
    – on Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6.

Thanks, I will fix that.

Comment

Mh, I'm having problems reproducing this. Could give me your project or tell how you "go to scene" is set up?

Comment

Maybe it could be fixed when I just link the scene again.
        Because sometimes it seams to me that TC doesn't save changes if you don't leave the field where you actually made the changes.
        But the link is correct, I have another link like this in the scene and there is no difference between them.
        I even copypasted the link and then I changed the linked scene.
        Could it have to do with that?

Comment

Wait, I think you confuse this with your other bug. This is about the "go to scene" not about the link and parental gate.

But yes the described behaviour does happens sometimes, but has nothing to do the with link bug.

Comment

Maybe I expressed it in a misleading way: by "link" in this case I meant that It may be an idea to redo "go to scene" and put in the wanted scene again.

Comment

I'm still not able to reproduce the bug. Do you have a project you could send me?

Comment

Hi there!
                I'm having the same problem, just with one scene, no idea why. Just sent you the project!

Comment

Thanks for the project. In the end it wasn't a problem with the "go to scene", but rather a bug with a text object in the next scene. I fixed that bug and will include it in the next version 1.4.1. If this bug remains for you, Stefan, I would need your project, so that I can check if there's something in the next scene causing the problem.

Comment

Hi Kevin!
                    Thank's a lot for your work!
                    When will it be out?
                    I would have liked to update my app very soon. Otherwise: is there a way to come back to the previous publishing tools, so that I can make the update while waiting for the 1.4.1 version?

Comment

I'm already in the process of creating and testing the update. I will propably upload it Monday morning.

Comment

I've uploaded the update 1.4.1 this morning.

Comment

I'm having the same problem, just with one scene, no idea why. Just sent you the project!

Kodi Lucky Patcher
                          Last edited by jhoney; 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X